Monday, November 06, 2006

Day 1

So...I'm hoping that having a blog will inspire me to do more knitting. I got out of the habit shortly before we moved - Mr. Nekkid was sick, I was sick...and then we moved and ugh. I don't even know where the rest of my WIPs are at the moment. I did find one, though, and I finished it last night.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(Thanks to Hello Kitty for her modeling services.)

It's just a simple no-pattern hat, random Red Heart Super Saver variegated yarn, using the Yarn Harlot's hat formula. I figure it will fit a small child or a doll. If my niece doesn't claim it, I'll donate it to charity.

So there you have it, my first knitblog post. Here's hoping it works!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home