Monday, November 20, 2006

Blah blah blah.

Mondays suck, etc. But I did get the boss's bday cake done:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hee hee. And I didn't even get fired. :D

Here's a totally random pic for you:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We had such classy neighbors at our old apartment.

Wifey is progressing. I think it's up to about 47" long, and I'm guessing that the second skein is close to halfway used up. I'll spare you another picture...it looks just like the previous one only longer.

I did three loads of laundry tonight, and vacuumed the hallway and kitchen. Well, I watched Children of the Corn...Fred vacuumed. Who's Fred you ask? I wish I could say he's my cabana boy, but alas, the truth is much less exciting.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Still, Fred was worth every penny. It's about bedtime, and I still have a bit of laundry to put up. So I'll leave you with a bit of yarn pr0n...the three balls of pink Tesoro I purchased on Saturday.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Toodleoo!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home