Saturday, August 11, 2007

WIPs

I'm trying this crazy thing. I'm finishing old projects before starting new ones. Weird, huh? I went through my stash and frogged a few things, and picked up others that have been in progress for a while. Project 1: Clapotis.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is what it looked like when I picked it back up about a week ago. I was somewhere in the middle of the fourth straight row repeat.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is what it looked like this morning. And I've done a few more rows...in fact, I just finished the tenth straight row repeat. Three more, and I get to start decreasing! WOOOO!!

Meanwhile, Friday night is sweater night at the LYS, so I finally got back to Mr. Nekkid's sweater last night. It looks incredibly similar to the last pic I took...just a few more rows of grey. I think the stripe is just about wide enough, and then soon I'll have to figure out just exactly how long the sleeves need to be. Eek.

Finally, a little yarn pr0n. I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do with this, but it's MINE.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Six balls of Jo Sharp Silk Road Aran Tweed, from LYS sale wall (50% off!). I hope I have enough to make myself a nice cozy wrap or something.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home