Monday, April 16, 2007

Sweater, day 2

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's about 5" from the cast-on edge so far, and I started the sleeve last night. I only got about 5 rows done. (It looks really tiny, but it's ribbed and stretches a LOT.) Although I obviously started a new skein of yarn for the sleeve, I have yet to use up a whole skein on the body. That makes me feel good - I think 7 skeins will be plenty. And if I have to...the collar can always be in the grey used for the stripe. :) But considering that I originally bought the yarn at Michael's and then found an extra skein in the same dyelot at Joann's, I don't think I have much to worry about. Although I'm still tempted to go buy just one more skein...especially since it's on sale this week!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home