Monday, December 11, 2006

Two posts in one day!

Behold, my House project:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's the same pattern, but not. Changes:

- One strand of worsted instead of two
- US 7 needles instead of US 11
- One repeat of cable pattern instead of three
- Subtracted 6 rows from toe section (hence the extremely odd shape...although it fit Hello Kitty pretty well)

I'd say it took, oh, four episodes of House. (That would be commercial-free episodes.)

Sleepy time now...night night!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary McK- said...

That sock is awesome. I got a build a bear Hello Kitty Bride for our wedding in september and now I have some ideas, I just need to figure out what type of clothing best represents the "to tired to cook and clean the apartment wife" Hello Kitty so she can get out of that wedding dress=>

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home