Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Updating

I've been absorbed with Ravelry for a while. It's fun, but I realize I've been neglecting this blog. So here are a few updates...


Surprise...I made more washcloths.


I felted a bag. This is Sophie from Mag Knits. Like another Raveler, I decreased every 9 rows instead of 10, and stopped at 40 rows. It's just as well, too...I only had a few yards of yarn left when I was done. (It wasn't a full ball to begin with.)


I started on a mitten, in a colorway I'm calling "Dr. Seuss". This is some superwash wool that I dyed with Kool-Aid (lime and tropical punch) and didn't really know what else to do with.


I made this super warm, super soft hat out of some of my Tuesday Morning yarn. It was very simple - just 3 x 2 ribbing.

I think I'll stop there for now...save some stuff for tomorrow. :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home